The team at VC Group can help you to navigate the complex word of international logistics. Our freight-forwarding partner incorporates a state-of-the-art, cloud-based software solution designed for automation and optimised for supply chain management.
Our flexible, cost effective, supply chain management program aims to foster collaboration among our service providers, suppliers and partners. This means that a manufacturing business can manage costs and respond rapidly to fluctuations in product demand.
Our team can help you choose the best logistic option for your products. You can select from:
- Airfreight (direct, deferred or console) – we’ll help you choose the best option for your budget
- Seafreight – either full container load (FCL) or less than container load (LCL). We’ll help you plan the most effective route from origin to your destination
- Customs consultancy – our brokers are accredited solicitors and trade consultants and are up to speed with current customs and quarantine regulations, tariffs, tariff audits and by-laws
- Consolidation programs – we can help you to determine if your supply chain could benefit by consolidating your shipments to reduce transportation costs
- Third-party logistics (3PL) – we can assist you to find the best 3PL facility for your distribution and warehousing requirements
- Crossdock/by-pass solutions – by bypassing storage at your warehouse, we can unpack your cargo and deliver it directly to your final destination
- Domestic and interstate transport – we can help you streamline local and interstate transport of your products